Introducing the new agent commission & fee course that is designed to help educate broker/owners on the concepts and analyses that will help them make informed decisions about agent commission & fee structures.
This course will:
- Provide research-based information that positions you to find your competitive edge
- Present industry example of different commission structures
- Introduce you to competitor and value analysis tools to assess the market
- Teach you how the Risk Assessment Tool will help you explore the benefits and consequences of altering your commission structure
- Guide you with best practices for implementing commission changes
Note: This course is intended for owners who are evaluating their structure against the competitive landscape. You must be registered for the Leadership Summit in order to attend and badges will be checked.
There are only 100 seats available on a first come, first serve basis.